What is American Eagle Credit Card? American Eagle Outfitters(AEO), a casual clothing brand, was founded in 1977. AEO offers a wide variety of clothing, such as t-shirts, jeans, dresses, swimsuits and sportswear.
In North America and Asia, American Eagle Outfitters has more than 1,000 stores. In 1996, American Eagle Outfitters launched their free branded credit card.
American Eagle Outfitters has two types of credit card: AEO credit card and AEO Visa credit card. Both of these credit CARDS can be purchased at AEO stores for bonus points and discounts.
Benefits Of American Eagle Credit Card
- Buy AEO products and you can get bonus points. For every $25 you spend, you get one bonus point.
- For $250 (10 bonus points), you can get a $10 reward.
- Customers of AEO Visa credit card can get 1 bonus points for every $100 spent on other products.
- AEO Visa can obtain a certain amount of cash loan with the increase of credit.
- Users with low credit can apply. Although AEO credit lines may be low, low-credit customers can also apply and have the opportunity to establish a good credit record.
How to Apply American Eagle Credit Card?
- Enter the official website of American Eagle credit card (http://www.ae.com/web/international/index.jsp).
- Provide name, address, telephone, email, annual income and social security number, etc.
- At the time of the credit card application, the issuing bank will evaluate your credit. If you don’t have enough credit, you can only apply for a store credit card instead of a VISA credit card.
American Eagle Account Login and Sign in Online
- Input AEO’s official website: http://www.ae.com/web/international/index.jsp.
- Find the login window, enter the email and password for registration.
- Then click to login.
American Eagle Credit Card Payment
1. Payment by cheque or money order.
P.o. box 530942.
Atlanta, Georgia 30353-0942.
2. Online payment. Log on to AEO’s online system and find the bill.
3. American Eagle customer service phone number : 1-800-843-0875, 1-877-969-9027.