Table of Credit Card Contents
- You can get the AmEx Offer on this card, and there are often some great discounts from merchants, such as Walmart, which gets $15 back $5, and Amazon, which gets $75 back $25.
- The card gets Membership Rewards (MR), which is about 1.6 cents per point.
- Everything 1x Membership Rewards (MR).
- No annual fee.
- Foreign Transaction Fee (FTF). So don’t use it outside the United States.
- No credit card rewards.
- The MR with this card alone cannot transfer the mileage, and the amount will be devalued when the GC is exchanged, so an MR card such as ED EDP PRG Platinum Gold Green is needed to transfer the mileage.
Suggested Application Time
- When you apply for this card, AmEx may pop up to inform you that because you have a bad relationship with AmEx, you will not be able to get the bonus of opening the card. In this case, you should always use your existing AmEx card and try not to close the card. It will probably take a while.
- You can only get the reward of opening a card once in your life, so be sure to wait for the highest offer in history to apply!
- CARDS approved in the same day will merge Hard Pull.
- AmEx is not sensitive to Hard Pull quantities.
- Credit history more than six months can try to apply.
- AmEx can hold up to five credit CARDS at a time, and Charge CARDS are not subject to this rule.
- Only two credit CARDS can be approved within 90 days. The Charge Card is not bound by this rule.
After the Application
AmEx reconsideration back door phone: 877-399-3083. Amex is well protected from the real back door, and calls are usually made by the customer service staff there. You can’t directly contact the people who have the power to decide.
This card looks a lot like BCE/BCP, but it’s completely different. It is really bad, the ability to get bonus points is weak. And it alone does not convert MR to air miles. EveryDay (ED) is better than AmEx in every way. AmEx probably just didn’t bother to cancel the card to keep it alive… AmEx only has five card slots, so don’t waste them on them.