In 1874, a company was established in California to provide financial services and named Bank of the West. It is one of the oldest companies of the state providing these services. Its headquarters are working from San Francisco, California. Working branches of the bank are 600+ and working form the different locations of the country.
Bank of the West provides online banking to its customers for easy access to their accounts for managing different transactions. All the benefits are free for the customers and all they need are computer or mobile and a working internet connection. Customers can access their accounts 24/7 to manage their transactions. It is very and secure method of modern and a huge number of customers are getting benefits from these services. Following guidelines will help you in the proceedings regarding enrollment, login services and password resetting etc.
Table of Credit Card Contents
How to login in Bank of the West
Logging in to the bank website is quite easy. Please follow the simple steps given below to proceed:
Go to the web page using https://www.bankofthewest.com/ link.
- Provide password and username in the required field.
- Select the ‘Sign in’ for logging in.
- The bank’s server will analyze the details and will allow you to manage your account.
Forgotten password/login id?
Sometimes you are not able to recall your password then you may reset your password by simple details.
Go to the webpage using https://www.bankofthewest.com/ link.
- See ‘Forgot?’ button present beside username.
- Please submit details such as account type, SSN, debit card details and press continue to proceed further.
Submit all the credentials and the customers’ support will contact you to give username via email.
Password recovery is very easy and secure in the online banking services.
- Reach out home webpage of the bank.
- Press the ‘Forgot’ button present beside the password section.
- Now provide your email and user ID.
- Press ‘Continue’ for further proceedings.
Once you have submitted all the details, the bank will contact through email and will send you password.
How to Register for Bank of the West Online Account:
You can easily create account for online banking. You have to follow some basic steps given below:
Go to the main page using web link https://www.bankofthewest.com/
- Find ‘Enroll’ present in the online banking window.
- Provide your credentials such as SSN, debit card information, account type. Submit all the details to proceed.
- Provide all other details in the form to get registered.
Once you have provided all the details, the company will contact you to complete some formalities.
Manage your Bank of the West Online Account:
- View and print monthly statements
- Retrieve history of financial transactions
- Make one-time payment or schedule recurring payments
- Transfer funds from your account to another account
- Check account balance and due bill payments
Bank of the West Hours of Operations
|Monday||4:00hrs to 20:00hrs|
|Tuesday||4:00hrs to 20:00hrs|
|Wednesday||4:00hrs to 20:00hrs|
|Thursday||4:00hrs to 20:00hrs|
|Friday||4:00hrs to 20:00hrs|
|Saturday||5:00hrs to 20:00hrs|
|Sunday||5:00hrs to 20:00hrs|
Bank of the West Customer Support and other Information
|Mobile Apps||Android App|
|Report Lost/Stolen Card||1-800-488-2265
|Address||180 Montgomery Street