About Belk, Inc and Belk Credit Card Service: The first Belk company was founded in 1888. Belk was first developed by a department store called Willian Henry Belk. Monroe is one of the most popular cities in north Carolina. Belk’s first store was built here. After decades of development, Belk has set up its own chain stores in more than 300 locations. Now they are also doing online business. They offer a variety of offers and discounts to customers online. Belk also launched its own credit card. Shopping with their credit cards, customers can get more discounts and discounts.
Belk Credit Card Benefits
- On the Belk credit card website, you can not only get bonus points for shopping, but you can also subscribe to the free e-billing service.
- You can check your credit card balance and reward points online.
- If your credit card consumption reaches 400 points, you can get a $10 reward.
- You can also use credit card rewards points for gifts.
- The most important function of Belk’s online system is to pay bills online. Therefore, to protect your account, please avoid using public computers to log in Belk’s online system.
How to Register and Apply for Belk Credit Card
- Open the computer and enter the url: http://www.belk.com.
- Find the “Belk Rewards Credit Card” icon on the page and click on it.
- Then you open a new page, find the “Apply Today”, and click on it.
- When you open a new page, you’ll get some policy information out of Belk’s credit card. After reading this, click “Apply Today”.
- Next, enter your name, date of birth, email, annual net income, residential address, social security number and driver’s license number. Then click “accept and submit”.
- Then you wait patiently for the Belk credit card to arrive.
What Can We Do with Belk Credit Card Sign in Online
- You can pay the bills and check the payment details.
- You can check the bonus points for your Belk credit card.
- You can authorize others to check your account. For your account security, it’s not recommended.
How to Access Belk Credit Card Login
- Input url: www.belkcredit.com.
- Find the Login option on the page, enter your credit card information or your registration ID and password, and then click the “Login” button.
Belk Credit Card Payment
1. Pay by credit card at shopping.
In any Belk store shopping, Belk credit card can get bonus points.
2. Payment Online
Input url: www.belkcredit.com.
In the Login option, enter the registration ID and password and click “Login”.
Find out what you need to pay for, and then confirm the payment. After that, you will receive the payment verification page and confirm the payment.
3. Payment by cheque or draft.
Mailing address of Belk credit card:
Post box 960012.
Orlando, Florida 32896-0012.
Remember to write your Belk credit card number on the check or bill.
4. Pay by phone.
Call (800)669-6550 and follow the phone’s voice prompt.
Belk Credit Card Customer Service and Phone Number
Online contact time:
Monday to Friday 8:00-10:00 (EST)
Sat to Sun 10:00am-8:00pm (EST)
Contact number :1-866-235-5443.
Mondays to fridays: 7:00 am to 10:00 PM (EST)
Saturday: 9:00am – 10:00 (EST)
Belk credit card customer service.
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.