Table of Credit Card Contents
- Recommend this card to a friend and you will get $75 for each successful card, up to $550 / calendar year.
- It is very easy to apply, you can apply when you have a credit history for 3 months (please make sure you can check your credit history first).
- Supermarkets 3% Cashback, refuelling and some Department Stores 2% Cashback, other categories 1%.
- $225 card bonus: $225 for spending $1,000 in 3 months.
- You can get the AmEx Offer on this card, and there are often some great discounts from merchants, such as Walmart, which gets $15 back $5, and Amazon, which gets $75 back $25.
- No annual fee.
- In Calendar Year, the limit of 3% supermarket cash back is $6,000, and only 1% after that.
- The categories of 3% and 2% are limited to the United States only. However, this card has a Foreign Transaction Fee, so you should not use it outside the United States.
- This card is American Express, not Visa or MasterCard, so some small supermarkets may not accept it.
- According to the definition of American Express, Walmart, Target and Costco do not count as supermarkets and can only get 1%.
Suggested Application Time
- AmEx is not sensitive to Hard Pull quantities.
- When you apply for a credit card, AmEx may pop up to inform you that because you have a bad relationship with AmEx, you are not eligible for the credit card bonus. In this case, you need to use your existing AmEx card and try not to close the card. It will probably be all right after a while.
- You can only get the reward of opening a card once in your life, so be sure to wait for the highest offer in history to apply!
- AmEx can hold up to five credit CARDS at a time, and Charge CARDS are not subject to this rule.
- Credit history more than three months can try to apply.
- The BCE/BCP application interval must not be less than 90 days or the application will be cancelled.
- Charge CARDS are not subject to the rule that you can only issue two credit CARDS within 90 days. CARDS approved in the same day will merge Hard Pull.
After the Application
AmEx reconsideration back door phone: 877-399-3083. Amex is very well protected from its true backdoor, and calls are usually made by the customer service staff who submit requests for you. Unlike Chase, they are not directly connected to the people who decide.
Although there is no annual fee, the best choice for supermarket gift CARDS is not this card, but AmEx Blue Cash Preferred (BCP), AmEx EveryDay Preferred (EDP).