What’s the difference between BP credit card?
There are two kinds of BP credit CARDS: one is the common BP credit card, the other is the BP Visa card. If you buy petrol at a BP gas station, you can use both credit CARDS to get a reward.
There are some differences between the two types of credit CARDS: for example, after 90 days of credit card application and activation, the average BP credit card can only be used for bonus points at BP’s gas station. In contrast, BP’s Visa card can be used at different gas stations to get bonus points. If you spend at BP’s gas station, you get more bonus points.
What are the benefits of a BP credit card?
- If you use a BP credit card at a BP gas station, a gallon of gas can be 25 cents cheaper.
- Like other credit CARDS, you can withdraw cash from an ATM.
- Most credit CARDS have an annual fee, as do BP’s. But if you often use a BP credit card, you can avoid an annual fee.
What are the rewards for the BP credit card?
The bonus: every time you spend $100 on a BP gas station, there is a discount on the next bill. A gallon of gas is 5-25 cents cheaper than normal.
Different BP credit CARDS, the reward mechanism is different.
BP credit card (within 90 days of registration)
Whether it isa common BP credit card or a BP Visa card, there isa reward for buying petrol at BP. Every time you spend $100, you receive a reward of 25 cents.
If you are applying for a common BP credit card, you should take advantage of the opportunity within 90 days. Because during this time, you can not only get the reward at BP gas station, but also get the reward at other brands’ filling stations.
How to use the BP credit card bonus points.
You can use your bonus points to buy gasoline, but there’s a premise: no matter how much your bonus points are, the price of a gallon of gas must be higher than $1.09.
The term of use for the BP credit card is one year. In other words, within a year, the bonus points are valid.
About BP Credit Card APR fees
The good news is that the new registered credit card users will be free of annual fees after April 1, 2017. But APR costs 27.74 percent. And each purchase must be more than $2.
Since April 1, 2017, the new account has no annual fee, which is very good. On the other hand, the variable APR is now up to 27.74 percent, and when you receive any attention, the minimum charge will be $2.
The BP VISA card can be used for foreign consumption, but it charges a 3% fee for each purchase. Ordinary BP credit CARDS can’t be used for foreign consumption, but they don’t charge extra for normal consumption.
If you can’t pay the minimum amount of your credit card bill, then the BP credit card will produce a late fee. If you pay the minimum payment in the first half of the year, the late fee is $27. If you don’t pay the minimum amount on time, the late fee is $38.
How to apply for a BP credit card?
Here are all the procedures for applying for a BP credit card:
- Open any web browser, such as Firefox, Chrome, IE, etc. Then open the web links: mybpcreditcard.com/accept. Enter the page that applies for the BP credit card.
- When you enter the page, you will see two blank columns. Fill in your “Authorization Code” and “Last name”. Carefully check the information you entered, and then press the submit button to upload.
- Then you go to another page and you need to provide your informationfor the BP credit card application.
What information does the BP credit card application need to provide?
- The first and last name.
- The current address.
- How long have you lived?
- E-mail address
- Annual income
- Personal tax number (ITIN) or social security number (SSN)
- The way you like to contact, E-mail or express mail.
How to log on to the BP credit card system online.
On the BP credit card online system, you can use a lot of services. A BP credit card can provide billing statements, email, payment reminders, etc.
BP credit card login
- Open the computer and open the web browser.
- Enter your website: www.mybpcreditcard.com.
- Enter the site and enter the username and password.
- Click the “secure login” button to enter your personal operating system.
What do you do if you forget your username or password?
When you forget your password, you can follow these steps to restore your password:
- Enter the official website of the BP credit card.
- On the page, find the button “find the user ID”.
- After the jump page, you need to enter your credit card number. Then click the “find user ID” button.
- Finally, the system will send you an email containing your user ID.
How to Find your forgotten password?
- On the website’s login page, there is an option to reset the password.
- Click the “reset password” button to jump to another page. In this page, you need to enter your user ID. Then click the button “continue”.
- You need to enter your new password. Then click the “reset password” button. Then you can use your new password to log on to the site.
BP credit card customer service.
If you are using a BP credit card in trouble, you can call the following telephone service.
BP credit card Phone Number:
844 832 0035
BP VISA credit card Phone Number:
844 832 0030
BP platinum Visa credit card Phone Number:
844 887 1975
BP customer service email address.
The correspondence address of the BP credit card.
BP PLCC & visa
P.o. box 965006.
Orlando, Florida 32896-5006.