Citizens Equity First Credit Union is a government-guaranteed credit union that was established in 1937 and having HQs located in Peoria, Illinois. CEFCU is a pioneer in key financial services and goods such as consumer finance, commercial loans, bank cards, automatic mortgage lending, auto dealership support services, insurance coverage, home equity loans, home equity loans, retail sales, mobile banking, and assets control. Its also helping numerous small companies, persons, and organizations.
CEFCU Web services allow consumers to safely and conveniently monitor their finances. It allows its clients to easily handle their finances. Members can manage the banking accounts from everywhere throughout the world, via a Laptop or smartphone.
Table of Credit Card Contents
CEFCU Credit Card Helps the Customers in Various Ways
- internet payment
- Provides prior warning of revenues as well as promotional offers.
- No membership fees.
- Display Reports of Transactions.
- Allows transfer of bills digitally and in-store.
- In shopping centers, you can receive a 15 percent price reduction.
- No additional penalties unless the allowance is charged annually in total.
- You can boost your credit limit.
CEFCU credit card provides the clients all information to conveniently handle their accounts.
Using a credit card, you can easily sign up to your profile. The instruction below will guide you about how can you sign in to your profile and what’s the procedure of restoring your passcode.
How to Login?
As long as you have a CEFCU Credit Card account
You may sign in with your login credentials.
Below are the guidelines you need to follow when signing in:
- By using the link https:/www.cefcu.com/ you will be directed to the home page of CEFCU.
- Insert the internet banking account name throughout the user portion.
- Press the ‘Go’ button.
- Input the code now in the specified area.
- To continue press ‘SUBMIT’.
You can then access to your account if all your information are clear and accurate.
Forgotten User ID / Password
You might not be able to recall the code on some occasions, so you’ll need to restore it or you might just want to adjust it for the sake of protection. You have to take several actions to do
- Perform exactly the above three stages.
- Then tap through the ‘Forgot the Password’.
- Insert the User Info into the specified field.
- Now click on the “Send” button to continue.
The company must check the identification then you will obtain
a new code into your inbox, which can be updated anytime.
How to Register
Once you are a CEFCU Credit Card user, you may sign up for an internet account to access the credit card information. To register for an internet account, take certain instructions to get in to it:
- Get to the homepage.
- Tap through the “Register” portion below the login section.’
- Provide the required information such as your profile name, Social security number, birth date and passcode.
- Press the ‘CONTINUE’ button.
Then you need to take several actions, like configuring your login details. When completed, you may sign in to your profile using your login details.
Manage your CEFCU Online Account
- See the status of the account.
- Credit exchange.
- Scan declarations.
- Service and support.
Citizens Equity First Credit Union Hours of Operations
|Monday||7:30 A.M to 8:00 P.M|
|Tuesday||7:30 A.M to 8:00 P.M|
|Wednesday||7:30 A.M to 8:00 P.M|
|Thursday||7:30 A.M to 8:00 P.M|
|Friday||7:30 A.M to 8:00 P.M|
|Saturday||9 A.M – 5 P.M|
Citizens Equity First Credit Union Customer Support and other Information
|Address||Peoria, Illinois, United States|
|Mobile Apps|| iOS App
|Customer Support Email||N/A|
|Report Lost/Stolen Card||800.542.3328|