It was developed in 1939 with a main office in Carolina from the South, as it used to be and still the biggest insurer with forty-three policyholders and also ensures colleges and private schools and senior communities for living.
The Colonial Life is well approved in the industry for insurance. This company has a secure, easy and smart way of making services for insurance as good as claims. The following steps will show you how to enroll, change password or log in.
How to Log in to Colonial Life Insurance Online
For signing in please follow the steps below:
- Enter https://www.coloniallife.com/.
Press ‘Log in’.
- Write the password and Login ID.
You are going to be transferred to your account.
To make a passcode, you can follow the next few steps:
- Continue the first two steps, as it was written before.
- Click ‘Register’.
- Write the policy number and proceed.
Approve your information to finish the registration successfully.
Manage your Colonial Life Insurance Online Account
- Claim a file
- ID card print insurance.
- Delete the policy or add it.
- Checking status for claims.
- Making monthly/single payments.
- Policy detail updates.