Eastern Virginia Bankshares is a financial investment company founded in 1997. EVB is indeed a commercial bank in its inland plateau markets affecting small to medium-sized enterprises and customers. The EVB company offers a variety of private & business financial products, comprising corporate, mortgage, or property development mortgages. It provides a variety of commercial and trade deposits items with fee-based services.
EVB Banking offers its clients with internet banking facilities. That will help the customer more effectively monitor the profiles. This information can assist users in managing their profile, sign up, sign in to the account, change the code via the Desktop or cellphone.
Table of Credit Card Contents
Login in to your account
If you’ve any question signing in to the internet portal, consider specific steps:
- Launch the company’s website by using https:/www.bankevb.com/ URL.
- Write your Access Username throughout the internet banking sign-in portion.
- Type the code into the space given in the following section.
Unless the username and password submitted are correct, you’ll be forwarded to the portal page.
Forgotten User ID or Password
In case you haven’t had remote access to this information then you’d have lost your login Credentials, well then, proceed on here to get your login credentials or restore:
- Launch the Website.
- Check under the Electronic Banking Login page for ‘Forgot Password.’
- Press on the ‘Restore Password’ button.
- Next type the last four digits of the Tax id and email.
- Press the “Submit” tab.
Users could then change the code when the verification becomes completed.
How to Register
Unless you’re an EVB Banking customer & wish to register for an internet account, please try the following:
- Visit the company’s webpage.
- Throughout the Electronic Banks Account column, tap the ‘Private Enrolment’ or ‘Company Enrollment’.
- Enter the information requested such as full name, card number, date of birth, email, billing information as well as security query.
- Phase 4: Tap on “submit.”
When the company checks the identification, users can obtain an email verification, so the user can then use the login credentials to log in to the profile.
Manage your EVB Online Banking Account
- Inspect your balance account.
- Paying out payments.
- View details of the transactions.
- Manage all aspects of the transaction.
- The shift of funds through your accounts.
EVB Bank Hours of Operations
EVB Bank Customer Support and other Information
|Phone Number||1-888-464-BANK (2265)|
|Virginia, United States|
Customer Support Email
Report Lost/Stolen Card
|Credit Card- 1-800-883-0131
Debit Card- 800-528-2273