In 1863, about one and half-century ago, First Financial Bank was founded. It grew over time and providing its services from 100 different countries of the world such as Indiana,Kentucky, and Ohio. Headquarters of the Bank are operating from Hamilton, Ohio.
Online banking is easy and secure way to get your trasnsactions done at your PC or mobile using a smart internet connection. Customers’ support of thebank is providing a very secure path of online banking for their customers. Customers can easily log in to get these services on the website as well as bank’s app. Some basic steps for the registration for online banking, login, and recovery of the password are given below.
Table of Credit Card Contents
How to Log In to First Financial Bank Online Banking
Already registered customers can easily get access to their account for online baking services. It is very simple and all you have to do is providing your credentials. Some simple steps for the cause are given below:
- Use the link https://www.bankatfirst.com/ for going to the website.
- See the online banking section, just provide User ID in the recommended section present on the homepage.
- Click the “GO” button to proceed further.
- You will see a pop-up to enter the password. Please enter your right password to lead to the dashboard of your account.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD / LOGIN ID?
Sometimes you forget your details regarding account and password. If you face any problem in this regard, please feel free to contact at the number given below:
It is against the policy of the bank to direct any changes for login credentials for the sake of security of the customer.
How to Register for First Financial Bank Online Account
To get registered to the bank, just follow the simple instructions given below:
- First, open the bank’s website by using this link https://www.bankatfirst.com/
- Press the button “Personal Banking”. (see at the top of the menu bar).
- Now press the button ‘Enroll Online Banking’ present at the rare corner of the page.
- A page will appear, select the ‘Personal Online Banking Enrollment’button.
- Kindly fill all the credentials where required in the given Online Banking New Enrollment Account Verification form such as account number, Login ID, yourlast name, and SSN, your date of birth, and account type.
- Select the ‘Submit Enrollment’ command to continue.
- Once you have completed all the credentials, you will receive an email for the verification of your account. Verify it and you are done.
Manage your First Financial Bank Online Account
- Schedule your recurring payments.
- Get Customer support.
- Setting up payments in advance.
- Configure alerts as well as notifications for your account.
- Make any electronic payments anywhere.
- Tracks all the bill activities.
First Financial Bank Hours of Operations
|Days||Starting Time||Ending Time|
First Financial Bank Customer Support and other Information
|Customer Support Email||[email protected]|
|Mobile Apps||iOS App
|Phone Number||Account Related: 1-800-511-0045
Online Banking: 1-877.322.9530
|Address||P.O. Box 2122, Terre Haute, IN 47802|
|Report Lost/Stolen Card||Credit Card 1.877.339.4078
Debit Cards 1.800.221.8890