The First National Bank Scotia is one of the best financial institutions in New York, which is also its main market. As the bank was developed in 1923, now it is spread in 10 or more locations.
The online banking is an easy method for account access to check a statement from anywhere. You can manage your transactions and other services by using a PC or a laptop to enter your account. In the following text there are some steps of how you can access the banking online.
Table of Credit Card Contents
How to Login
For access follow these few steps:
- Go to https://www.firstscotia.com/.
- Press ‘Online Banking’.
- Write your information to sign in.
- Click ‘Continue with Security Code’ to continue.
- Then choose of the method in which you want to receive your security code, by text or by a phone call.
When your information is validated, you will gain access to your account.
Forgotten Password/Log ID
Sometimes users cannot remember their password, if you are one of them, follow the steps below:
- Do the same 2 steps as n the login section.
- Press the ‘Reset your password’ option.
Write your SSN/TIN, account number, username and proceed.
How to enroll
For enrollment, follow the procedure:
- Continue like in the login guide with the first 2 actions.
2.Press ‘Enroll for Online Banking’.
- For identity confirmation, write the information missing.
- To sign in, write the information required.
- Preview the agreement and agree to proceed.
After validating your information, you will gain access to your account online.
Manage your First National Bank Scotia Online Account
- Access movement and assets from your account.
- View mortgages online and extend.
- Global security trades.
- Bill payments review.
- Have electronic documents for banking.
First National Bank Scotia Hours of Operations
|Sat||9:00 to 13:00|
|Fri||9:00 to 17:00|
|Thu||9:00 to 17:00|
|Wed||9:00 to 17:00|
|Tue||9:00 to 17:00|
|Mon||9:00 to 17:00|