Five Star Bank came into existence after five different banks agreed to incorporate into each other. It provides global access to all the needy customers.
It operates without bounds and limits of the time. It makes quite easy for you to get better hold of your finances. This guide will elaborate all the steps necessary for proper handling of your account.
Table of Credit Card Contents
How to login
- If you are not a tech-savvy person and struggling to login, here are the few steps which you should follow:
- Carry yourself to the link: https://www.five-starbank.com
- The bank has a separate section kept for the online activities on their webpage.
- Enter the user ID and password simultaneously on the same webpage and submit yourself to the main dashboard.
Forgotten password/login id
- If you have completely lost the password or related information, then still there is a way out and recover your account.
- In the login page, enter the information that you know and click “Forgot” to reset the remaining credential.
- There is some basic information on which you cannot cheat the authority. This information must be communicated by fulfilling the form.
- On submission, your request will be approved and you will be provided with a temporary password for further use.
How to Enroll
1) For account holders, there is nothing complicated to do if they want to get enrolled for online banking.
2) The information you provide during the enrollment process must comply with your account information.
3) Press “Continue” to push to the final regards page.
4) Banking organization has got the right to substantiate your records.
Manage your Five Star Bank Online Account
- Bill payment
- Movement of cash funds
- Get alerts
- Receive account information over email
- Edit your account details
Five Star Bank Customer Support and other Information
|Report Lost/Stolen Card||
|Customer Support Email||[email protected]|
Five Star Bank Hours of Operations
|Monday||7 1/2 AM to 7 PM|
|Tuesday||7 1/2 AM to 7 PM|
|Wednesday||7 1/2 AM to 7 PM|
|Thursday||7 1/2 AM to 7 PM|
|Friday||7 1/2 AM to 7 PM|
|Saturday||8 AM to 2 PM|