PNC Financial Services is a Western corporation dedicated to financial sector. It was established in 1845 which came into service with its base at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1852. PNC provides national banking branches of over 2600 offices, nearly 9000 Cash machines and telephone and internet facilities. A number of stores make PNC the 5th largest bank.
Wire migration is a process by which assets are digitally transmitted from one corporate institution to the next. There is a money transfer through one company to the other in which collects money inside the cash office. This is the easiest way to transfer funds.
Cash wire transfer is a fast and quick way to move money to the next institution out of your banking account, but they could be quite costly. There could be a cost difference among you as well as the other party because the institutions demand a charge both for submitting outgoing wires and also for obtaining incoming wires.
There will be two forms of transfers via cable. Domestic transactions help receive money inside the United States and global bank transfers from overseas are used. The payment is initiated by a commercial bank, so for a effective transfer of money, you must give your banking information to the recipient.
Table of Credit Card Contents
Amount which is routing lets clients accept and return electronic payments in their PNC account. Well here’s a range of possible routing numbers that correspond to that same cities. To start the bank transfer, you must choose the account number as per your area.
The following table displays the different routing details of PNC bank’s by region.
- Florida – 267084199, 043002900
- Pennsylvania – Pittsburgh – 043000096
- New Jersey – 031207607
- Pennsylvania – Northwest – 043300738
- Ohio – Youngstown – 043000096
- Wisconsin – 071921891
- Pennsylvania – Central, South – 031312738
- Delaware – 031100089
- Kentucky – Northern – 042100188
- Greater Washington Area – 054000030
- Michigan – 041000124
- Missouri – 071921891
- Ohio – 042000398, 041000124
- Indiana – 083009060, 083000108, 071921891
- Pennsylvania – Central, North – 043000096
- Kentucky – 083000108
- Pennsylvania – Northeast – 031300012
- Illinois – 071921891
- Pennsylvania – Philadelphia – 031000053
Find the Routing number on a check
Locating the routing numbers on the check is really easy. It should be at the lower part on the check only and contains the very first 9 digit code.
International Wire Transfer to PNC Bank
Global wire transfer is indeed a convenient and safe way to get money from overseas countries. Bank is using the SWIFT network model for the sharing of messaging needed for global wire transfer. To begin your SWIFT transition the recipient bank as well as sending bank must have close contact.
Please refer the attached wired directions to accept overseas wire transfer through your PNC checking account:
- Swift Code – PNCCUS33
- Routing Number – Locate the routing number depending on the area wherever you created your account
- Branch Name – PNC Bank
- Place, State – Wilmington, DE
- Client Name – The name since it exists on your report
- Account Numbers – The PNC Bank Numbers
Domestic wire transfer to PNC Bank
To accept domestic money transfers, kindly give the issuing financial entity the correct bank and fund details.
- Bank – PNC Banking
- Routing Number – Locate the Routing Number depending on the area that you started your account
- Address – Wilmington, DE
- Lender Name – Your identity as it exists on your report
- Bank account of lenders – Your PNC account amount.
Wire Transfer fees for PNC Bank
Financial Wire Transfers: 15 Dollar for each coming payment, plus 30-45 Dollars for each departing transaction based on the type and profile which you have.
Domestic Wire Transfers: 15 Dollar for each coming payment and 15-30 Dollar for each outgoing purchase, based on the account type you own.
PNC Bank Hours of Operations
PNC Bank Customer Support and other Information
|Mobile Apps||IOS APP
|Address||Tower at PNC Plaza
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
|Report Lost/Stolen Card||1-888-PNC-BANK|
|Customer Support Email||www.pnc.com|