Delta, hotel consumption 3x;
Miles Boost is renamed Status Boost, but the consumption requirement remains the same, with 10,000 MQM for every $25,000 spent per calendar year. This can be repeated twice, but no longer delivers 10,000 deltas (the kind that can be redeemed for tickets);
Global Entry, TSA Pre reimbursement;
Restaurants and supermarkets consume 2x (before 1x);
SkyClub passes increased to $39 from $29;
The annual fee went up from $195 to $250.
Table of Credit Card Contents
- Delta 20% off for in-flight shopping.
- Refer a friend to this card and if the application is successful, you will get 10k Delta mileage for each successful card, up to 55k/calendar year.
- Hotels and purchases on Delta Air Lines will earn 3x Delta miles, restaurants and supermarkets 2x, and other purchases 1x.
- First checked baggage is free on Delta flights.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee (FTF).
- You can get the AmEx Offer on this card, and there are often some great discounts from merchants, such as Walmart, which gets $15 back $5, and Amazon, which gets $75 back $25.
- Status Boost: $25,000 per calendar year, 10k MQM; Consume up to $50,000 and get another 10k MQM.
- The Delta miles on this card are worth about 1.3 cents/mile. So its 100k maximum card bonus is worth about $1,300!
- 100k credit card bonus: 80,000 Delta mileage if you spend more than $3,000 within 3 months; After holding the card for one year, you will get 20,000 Delta miles.
- Enjoy priority boarding for Delta departure flights.
- Starting from the second year, the card will be presented with Companion Certificates, an economy class ticket. The value is more than $500, far more than the annual fee.
- Global Entry, TSA Pre reimbursement.
The annual fee is $250, not excluding the first annual fee.
Suggested Application Time
- You can only get the reward of opening a card once in your life, so be sure to wait for the highest offer in history to apply!
- Credit history more than six months can try to apply.
- AmEx is not sensitive to Hard Pull quantities.
- Charge CARDS are not subject to the rule that you can only issue two credit CARDS within 90 days. CARDS approved in the same day will merge Hard Pull.
- AmEx can hold up to five credit CARDS at a time, but Charge CARDS are not subject to this rule.
- When you apply for a credit card, AmEx may pop up to inform you that because you have a bad relationship with AmEx, you are not eligible for the credit card bonus. In this case, you should always swipe your existing AmEx card and try not to close the card. It will probably take a while.
After the Application
AmEx reconsideration back door phone: 877-399-3083. Amex is well protected from the real back door, and calls are usually made by the customer service staff there. You can’t get in touch with the people who decide.
DL Companion Certificate rule
- You can only fly to and from 48 us states (unless you are an AK or HI resident, you can fly to the us mainland from there)
- Book at least 14 days in advance and stay at least 3 days
- Need to use this card to pay the full price of the first plane ticket and the tax of the second ticket, the tax is about dozens of dollars.
- Tickets from fellow travelers can be transferred to others, but once tickets are issued, they cannot be cancelled, they cannot be upgraded, and they cannot earn DL miles.
- The space is L, U, T, X, V.
- Only DL flights.
The credit card rewards are often good enough to be worth applying for. The biggest highlight of this card is the domestic ticket. If you don’t use this reward, holding it for a long time is basically not worth it.