In 1934, an institution providing financial services was established and named, Wescom Credit Union. Its headquarters are serving the nation from Pasadena, California but other branches and subsidiaries are serving from 22 different locations including San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, and Orange. This institution is serving more than two hundred thousand members.
Using a fast wifi or internet connection on PC or mobile (android or iOS), any member of the union can access his or her accounts online and can manage them. If you are looking for a guide to get assistance regarding logging in, password reset problem and registration, follow the instructions given below:
Table of Credit Card Contents
How to login
To get access to your online account you just need a User ID/Username and a password. Just follow the simple steps given below:
- Use this link “https://www.wescom.org” to access the homepage.
- On the homepage, see the section ‘eBranch’ and provide Username or User ID in the required section.
- Press the ‘Login’ selection.
- Once you provide your credentials, the bank will analyze them and will allow you to access the dashboard of the online banking account.
How to change your password/User ID
When you want to change your password you can do it easily. Follow the instructions below to get this service:
Recover User ID:
- Open the homepage of the website and you will see an eBranch section. Press the ‘Help Options’.
- Now select the ‘Forgot User ID?’ in the drop-down menu.
- A new window will prompt, provide your account credentials, and submit it.
- Open the website and reach the homepage first and you will see an eBranch section. Press the ‘Help Options’ to continue.
- Select the ‘Logon with a temporary password’ button.
- A new page will open, provide account number for further proceedings.
- Soon you will receive an email containing a password for temporary use.
How to Register for Wescom Credit Union Online Account
If you are a new customers and want to benefit yourself from the online banking system, enrollment to the website is compulsory. Please follow some simple steps to get it done:
- Open the web page of Wescom Credit Union
- Click on the ‘Help Options’ button present under the eBranch section.
- Select the ‘New User’ button form the list for further proceedings.
- Fill in the account number in the required field and submit.
- Once you have done these steps, you will find an email containing the verification link. Verify yourself and that’s it.
Manage your Wescom Credit Union Online Account
- Make loan and credit card payments.
- Use the e-Statements
- Customer support.
- Check your account balance.
- Make fund transfers between your credit union accounts.
Wescom Credit Union Hours of Operations
Wescom Credit Union Customer Support and other Information
|Phone Number||1-888-4WESCOM (1-888-493-7266)
|Report Lost/Stolen Card||1-888-493-7266|
|Mobile Apps||Android App
|Customer Support Email||[email protected]|