Boeing employees credit union, incorporated primitively intended to serve assistance to the members of this company. The employees belonging to Boeing found their Fellowship Credit Union, during the year 1935. This union has its head office in Washington,Tukwila and the United States having benefits which are more than $12 million with 850,000people. This union is one among the biggest unions in the state of Washington. It provides many services to their clients.
The services include checking accounts, saving of accounts, credit cards,consumer loans, online services and banking and mortgages. This type of transfer is very secure and is the fastest way of receiving the funds/money into this account of yours. You can receive your funds/money from both national and internatu places like domestic wire transfer ( like USA) and international wire transfer. You have to give certain banking information for the transaction to be completed fully. This will be achieved by starting the transaction by the sender through the financial institution.
Search Routing Numbers
In order to get wire transfers by this credit account, they have to give their own branch routing no. 325081403 is the routing no. for this union.
Where is the Bank Routing Number on the checks?
The Bank routing no. is present at the check’s bottom.
How to Wire Money
This union lets the clients receive and send funds/money though both international and domestic places. You have to have a SWIFT code in order to receive funds/money through the international transfer.
Domestic Wire Transfer
For you to perform transactions in Domestic places, you have to adhere to these details which are to be sent. If followed you will be able to complete the transaction by 24hrs.
- The Name of the Bank – Boeing Employees Credit Union
- The Routing No.– 325081403
- The Bank Address – Tukwila, Washington
- The Name of the Beneficiary – The name as in the statement.
- The Account No.of Beneficiary – Your complete BECU account no.
Transaction in this Union through international places is possible via international intermediary banks.
- Send to – Wells Fargo Bank
- The Address – 420 Montgomery Street,
San Francisco, CA 94105
- The Swift Code – WFBIUS6S
- The Beneficiary – Boeing Employees Credit Union
- The Address – Tukwila, Washington
- The Routing No. – 325081403
- The Name of the Customer – The name as in your statement
- The Account No.of the Customer. – Your complete BECU account no.
Wire Transfer Fees for the BECU Credit Union
Domestic Wire Transfers – Incoming transactions – $0 ; Outgoing Transactions – $25
International Wire Transfers – Incoming transactions – $0 ; Outgoing transactions – $35