Wire Transfer is a process of transferring electronic funds from one individual to the next. A wire transfer can take place from one account to the next, or across a cash transfer at a currency office. There are various wire transfer networks and procedures including expenditure, price, and transaction volumes.
It is indeed a quick and efficient way to get money into your Continents accounts. You are permitted throughout the country to collect cash i.e. USA (Local Wire Transfers) or from any other region (Global Wire Transfer). The exchange must be performed through a sender thru a monetary organization, but you will have to provide the sender with banking information for a successful transfer.
It gives enhanced protection for sending and receiving expenses through no return on risk. You may initiate, authorize, initiate, or discharge a wire transfer. It has numerous advantages such as speed of payment, ability to rapidly confirm receipt, deputized organization, and numerous safety resolutions.
You need to have his / her branch routing number to accept wire transfers by means of specific Areas Bank Account.
256074974, this is the only one routing number of Navy Federal Credit Union.
Where is the Bank Routing Number on the checks?
See at the corner of the check.
How to Wire Money by Nations Bank
Nations Bank allows clients to send and collect money via Local and International Wire Transfers. You must have SWIFT code for receiving money through foreign transfer
Domestic Wire Transfer
Your domestic wire transaction lets you complete the operation in 24 hours. While transferring funds you must have the following information:
- Name of the Bank – Navy Federal Credit Union
- Bank Address – Vienna, VA
- Routing Number – 256074974
- Creditor’s Account Number – Your Navy Federal Credit Union account number
- Creditor’s Name – Your name as it appears in your account
International Wire Transfer
Below are the details you need for global wire transmission:
- Routing Number – 256074974
- Swift Code – Not Applicable
- City, State – Vienna, VA
- Bank Name – Navy Federal Credit Union
- Customer’s Account Number – Your Navy Federal Credit Union account number
- Customer’s Name – Your name as it appears in your account
For Worldwide Wire Transfers– Outbound transaction $25 and incoming transaction $0.
For Local Wire transfers– $0 for the incoming transaction and $14 for the outbound transaction
PO Box 3000
Merrifield, VA 22119-3000
|Customer Support Email||N/A|
|Report Lost/Stolen Card||1-888-842-6328|
|Mon||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Thurs||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
Table of Credit Card Contents
- How to Wire Transfer Navy Federal Credit Union?
- Navy Federal Credit Union Routing Numbers
- Where is the Bank Routing Number on the checks?
- How to Wire Money by Nations Bank
- Domestic Wire Transfer
- International Wire Transfer
- Fee for Federal Navy Bank
- Wire Transfer Navy Federal Credit Union Customer Support and other Information
- Wire Transfer Navy Federal Credit Union Hours of Operations